We are grass-roots group. We formed in 2009 in response to a move by state officials to close the Masonboro Island to the public.
- Independence Day Clean-Up 2010 - 2013
- Spring Benefit in 2013 raised over $10,000
- Island Explorers Program Launched in 2013
- Coastal Reserve partnership
- Turtle Monitoring
- Nearly 500 Volunteers & Members
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Masonboro.Org is run by volunteers. We have no paid staff and no overhead. Each year, we rely on our team of directors for volunteer drives, fundraising, clean up and more. CLICK HERE to check out our leaders.
IN THE NEWS
We've been in the news lately for our work on ILX and our partnership with the Coastal Reserve. Plus, we've archived our newsletter and articles on our July 4 clean-up efforts. CLICK HERE for more.